Saturday, July 7, 2007

More TVs than people

I read elsewhere this humourous article, but could relate to it instantly since my grandmother always talks about Gayathri as if she were her daughter. Gayathri is actually a character in a Tamil serial on SunTv, or so I think. But the following was hilarious:

The average American home now contains more televisions than people. What do you think?

Old Woman

Danielle Prediger,
Systems Analyst
"Does that include the people on the televisions? Because they are just as much a part of my household as my children."

Man

George Riley,
Furrier
"Are you sure that report wasn't talking about books? I could see that being the case with books. As a nation, we love to read."

Young Man

Lionel Kelley,
TV Repairman
"As a TV repairman and serial killer, I feel partly to blame for this problem."


What do you think?

No comments:

 
### site tracker BEGIN ### site tracker END